Registration and Poster Submissions are Now Open
Register today for the 2024 Biennial Meeting in San Juan, Puerto Rico! Attend 5 days packed with programming for all aspects of research on biological rhythms. And maybe add a couple of days to enjoy your time in the Carribean.
To submit an abstract for review by the Program Committee, you must first register for the conference. The conference will be in-person, no virtual poster presentations will be offered. Please log into the conference website to register by clicking here. Once your registration is completed, please go to submissions. When submitting your poster presentation, you will have the option to indicate if you would like to be considered for a Slide Session (10-minute oral presentation), as well as a Data Blitz Presentation (1-minute oral presentation). Please note that we have a limited number of slide sessions and data blitz presentations available.
About the 2024 Biennial Meeting
The Society for Research on Biological Rhythms is pleased to announce the 2024 Biennial Conference will be hosted at the Sheraton Puerto Rico Resort and Casino in beautiful San Juan, Puerto Rico.
The Biennial Meeting is one of the world’s leading international forums for the exchange of cutting-edge scientific information about research in all aspects of biological rhythms.
The SRBR Biennial Meeting provides an opportunity to:
- Attend an outstanding scientific program
- Learnabout the most recent and often advances in biological rhythms. This year’s meeting will feature Circadian Medicine that will mark its emergence as a new important area of chronobiology.
- Meet and interact with internationally distinguished researchers and scientists.
Click here to view the preliminary schedule
This Year’s Theme
Biological Rhythms: From Cell to Clinic
This year’s meeting will feature Circadian Medicine that will mark its emergence as a new important area of chronobiology.
Circadian Medicine Course
This year’s meeting will feature Circadian Medicine that will mark its emergence as a new important area of chronobiology. SRBR 2024 plans to offer 7 symposia with CME credits and the first course on Circadian Medicine aimed to inform medical professionals in the importance of circadian rhythms for their clinical practice. The faculty consists of nationally and internationally recognized researchers in circadian medicine.
- Proposed Sympoia Submissions – Closed
- Poster Submissions Open – Friday, January 19, 2024
Late Breaking Posters will open in February 2024
Cancellation Deadline with no penalty- Friday, March 15, 2024
Early Bird Registration Ends on Friday, March 15, 2024
SRBR Hotel Room Block Reservation Deadline- Tuesday, April 23, 2024
Cancellation Deadline (only substitutions available until meeting) – Wednesday, May 1, 2024
- SRBR Leader Award Nominations – Closed
- Emmett Chappelle Award and Global Diversity Fellowship Application are now open. Deadline to submit is January 19, 2024. – Submit Now >
- SRBR Directors Award – Nominations will open in February 2024
- SRBR Junior Faculty Award – Nominations will open in February 2024