We are looking for a lab technician who is passionate about science and communicative on all matters. Our lab (http://braintime.tmu.edu.tw) works on how time is processed in the brain and the body. It is essential that the candidate has sufficient commands in both Mandarin Chinese and English. Basic animal handling skills and key bench skills such as Western blot are required for this position.
- One research assistant (lab technician)
- The experimental projects concern circadian rhythms in the SCN and the CP in the brain and the kidney in the body.
- Bench work: mouse tissue sampling, Western blot, IHC, and qPCR.
- Mouse handling: basic surgical skill and tail vein injection.
- Mouse room care: transgenic strain breeding and PCR genotyping.
- BS or MS degree in biological sciences or related subject.
- English communication ability. The RA will work in an English-speaking environment.
TMU Main Campus and Daan Campus (10-min walk from main campus, free shuttle bus available), Taipei City
According to TMU research assistant compensation standard, plus health insurance and other benefits. Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience, and subject to annual increase.
If interested, send an email to Jihwan Myung at firstname.lastname@example.org with your English CV in PDF.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com