The deadline to submit a poster abstract has passed.
Poster Submission Information
- Only those who are confirmed registrants in the system are able to submit an abstract for review. If you have not registered for the meeting, click here.
- Abstracts should include background / objectives, methods / results, and conclusions. The maximum character limit for your full abstract is 2000, not including spaces.
- The person who submits an abstract must also be the presenter. When submitting your poster presentation, you will also have the option to indicate if you would like to be considered for a slide session (10-min oral presentation), as well as a Data Blitz Presentation (1-minute oral presentation). Please note that we have a limited number of Slide Sessions and Data Blitz Presentations.
Trainee and Young Faculty Diversity Enhancement (TYDE) Fellowships
We are now accepting applications for SRBR Trainee and Young Faculty Diversity Enhancement (TYDE) Fellowships. Researchers who identify as coming from backgrounds underrepresented in science as defined by NIH are strongly encouraged to apply. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All levels of training are eligible for the trainee TYDE fellowships (undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, medical students). Some fellowships will also be available for URM junior faculty. Fellowship competition results will be announced before the early bird registration and abstract submission deadlines. Trainee TYDE fellows will also be eligible for the SRBR Merit Awards. Selection for merit awards is based on the scientific merit of abstracts submitted by trainees, and would constitute additional financial support.
Please note that if your application is approved, you will need to be an active member of SRBR in order to accept this TYDE Fellowship.
Some of the abstracts will be reviewed for Travel awards. Abstracts that fulfill all the following criteria will automatically be reviewed for awards. The eligibility criteria are as follow:
- Be a trainee (enrolled in an undergraduate program or in a graduate degree program [Masters or PhD or equivalent] or be a postdoctoral fellow within five years of receiving a PhD or equivalent).
- Submit an abstract for the SRBR meeting as first author and presenter.
- Be a member of the SRBR at the time of conference registration.
- Register for the conference at the appropriate rate.
- Attend the SRBR meeting and have a reservation at Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort within the SRBR room block.
|Submission Type||Submission Deadline|
|Trainee & Young Faculty Diversity Enhancement Fellowships||January 19, 2018|
|Poster||February 21, 2018|